The Australian Regulatory Framework is the fastest in the world for undertaking early phase clinical research trials.
Located in Adelaide, South Australia, the birth place of early phase clinical research trials in the region, Avance Clinical is a recognised Australian Contract Research Organization (CRO) with extensive experience working with clients to access Australia’s advantages.
With the Site Initiation Visit (SIV) and Study Start achieved in 5 – 6 weeks it enables you to get access to clinical data quickly and gain that critical Go/No Go information on your product faster than anywhere else in the world.
The Australian regulatory body for clinical trials, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (‘TGA’), offers two schemes for conducting clinical trials in Australia; the CTN Scheme and the CTX Scheme. As a recognised Clinical Research organisation, Avance clinical has extensive experience with both schemes offered by the TGA.
- Site Initiation Visit (SIV) and Study Start can be achieved in 5 – 6 Weeks.
- Working within this robust and efficient framework expedites the process of running a clinical trial.
- No IND required for clinical research trials
- Full GMP material is not mandated for Phase I clinical research trials
R&D Tax Program
Administered by Innovation Australia and assisted by AusIndustry and the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), The Australian Government’s Research and Development Tax Incentive has made Australia an attractive destination to take advantage of R&D initiatives.
- Offering the greatest cash benefit to companies with an aggregated turnover of less than $20 million that are in a tax loss position.
- Recover up to 43.5 cents from every dollar spent on R&D, or reduce tax by up to 15%
- Manage cash-flow
- Improve R&D project and knowledge management
- Ensure compliance with R&D legislation
Avance Clinical can put you in direct contact with tax advisors that will help facilitate easy, expedient and cost-effective access to the Australian R&D Tax Incentive.
For more information please contact us and we can refer you to an expert in Clinical Trial R&D tax legislation.
Clinical Trial Environment
We have an established Clinical Trial Environment, encompassed with World Class Investigators and Sites able to access specialised patient groups to meet the needs and requirements of your next clinical research trial.
- Established healthy subject databases, specialised patient populations
- Five independent Phase 1 facilities across Australia including hospital-based units for critical care
- Dedicated Investigators committed to clinical research as a experienced Contract Research Organization.
- Major hospitals with world class infrastructures and dedicated Clinical Trial Units
- Expedited clinical trials for influenza & allergy related studies
- Northern hemisphere Sponsors can conduct their studies year-round by taking advantage of Australia’s counter-flu and allergy seasons
- Ethnic Comparison Studies